Sunday 24 October 2010

Woot!

Right, seen Paranormal Activity 2, I give it a 7/10, better than the first and a lot less more predictable, scared me a bit and I rather enjoyed it, worth buying but I wouldn't say go to the movies to see it.

Just finished speedrunning Beyond Good & Evil: 3 hours 15 minutes and 13 seconds. No deaths, all pearls and all species taken (So 100%)

Coulda shaved off about 15-20 more minutes but I almost died on the last boss, kept pushing the wrong way and x far too many times!

Next game to speed run will be either:
Fallout 3
Ghost Hunter
Jak II
Fallout: New Vegas

Or something completely different.

Will update once I've decided and settled down a bit, might even speed run the game once more to see if I can get it under 2 hours 45 minutes that would be pretty cool.

All for this post. Bye

PSN: KatNipKittyyY
Quake: NOM_GoGo
Steam: Nnyukii9000
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/MGYukio

No comments:

Post a Comment