Friday 22 October 2010

Counter-Strike resign and others

Resigning from Counter-Strike for a bit, the game's too slow for me and after I've been playing Quake, no game seems to match up to it.

Once I get my steam account sorted or manage to sort out my bank and stuff I will be playing the following games:

Team Fortress 2
Quake

I don't really play much games anymore and if I do I don't seem to last very long on them, I'm very into RTS now though. Looking into getting StarCraft 2 for myself but with my current bank issues and Christmas coming up, I don't think it's a very good idea to do that.

But hey, Black Ops soon, so should keep me busy, Call of Duty series, you've been there for me!

Still haven't seen Paranormal Activity 2 yet though, no friends wanted to go on release night, which kind of ruined this whole entry today! Which I was going to use to speak about it... Ohwell.

I won a wicked Quake Live match today on DM6 against my friend 3Nex, he's A LOT better than me and was leading 5-0 but in the last 5 minutes I got the tables turned and made it 10-5, pretty proud of myself for that...

I'm addicted to Bueno Kinder Chocolate bars... Need to calm down on them, they can't be good for me~.

I'll be ending this entry here, hopefully I would of seen Paranormal Activity 2 by tomorrow for tomorrows entry!

Thanks~!

Steam: Nnyukii9000
Quakelive: NOM_GoGo
PSN: KatNipKittyyY
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/MGYukio

No comments:

Post a Comment