Saturday 23 October 2010

Small entry

I've been rather busy today trying to do some stuff!

Modern Warfare 2 for the PS3, 6on6 tournament done by some friends, 15 teams, 60 pounds per team (10 pounds each) winner takes all and hey, we came first! So I'm rather happy about that, just waiting for the bank to clear the thing with teh monies on it and then I have some money! Yay.


I got invited to play in next years Quake Live IEM (open) So I might start to practice that also, well, practice a bit harder, I'm more just playing for fun right now than to prove I'm good or anything like that.

I'm reapplying for the Razor sponsership again, hopefully they'll accept it for Quake and not completely lead me on like they did for cstrike.

Not much more to say really... Money soon from MW2. Not sure what to buy though... Maybe StarCraft 2 or something? Hmm... Or New Vegas... Nah, something multiplayer.

Anyway, still haven't seen Paranormal Activity 2 yet! -sad- maybe tomorrow fingers crossed!

That's all to say today, hope you all had a lovely week.

Bye!

PSN: KatNipKittyyY
Quake: NOM_GoGo
Steam: Nnyukii9000
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/MGYukio

No comments:

Post a Comment