Monday 25 October 2010

More life update!

"Persistence brings success"

Through all the games I've played, I've wanted to quit playing because I did something wrong, because people complained at how bad I am. Don't lie, we've all been there but no matter what someone tells you or how you're playing or how bad you think you're playing, you will get better! It may take time but some things that persistence can bring is completely worth it.

Counter-Strike: Source: I was really bad at it but I kept at it, I still think I'm bad now but the fact that I get comments about how good I am from random scrubs makes it completely worth it!

Counter-Strike: I was really bad at it and I still am but I continue to try and occasionally I get something nice which I'm proud of, which makes me want to keep on playing, nothing good of yet has came out of it but I hope that sometime in the future it will!

QuakeLive: I have never been very good at all out shoot aim jump games but Quake was my first, I gave this an attempt when I was a lot younger on the PC in Quake III Arena, though I was never that good, the game would always keep me entertained, I just couldn't get bored of it. Now after having a break from it and then going on Quake Live to play with some friends, I've found out that what I used to do back then in Q3A I can now do in Quake Live, granted some things have changed but the fact of being invited to IEM makes it completely worth it, I doubt I'm going to win but hell! It's the experience that counts, if I won though, I would be so happy, I'd buy like a years supply of Bueno Kinder and then probably some more to eat inbetween eating them! There I am... Talking about chocolate again!

Going to the cinema in a bit, I wonder what I'll see... Oh and I speedran Final Fantasy VII again. Cut a lot more time off, I'm now on 5 hours 22 minutes and 0 seconds. That is with all cut scene time taken off, of-course. Speed run info:
All people collected
All Materia gained
All Ultimate weapons gained
All people up to level 99

I don't think I'll try and beat that anymore, there's no way I could do that any faster, that was an almost perfect run, I had some troubles  on Seph but I quickly sorted him out!

Final boss time: 3 minutes 59 seconds

Nothing much more to add to this anymore, will probably go and dribble over my pre-order package for Call of Duty: Black Ops for a bit more... It's almost here!

All for today, will update tomorrow!

PSN: KatNipKittyyY
Quake: NOM_GoGo
Steam: Nnyukii9000
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/MGYukio 

No comments:

Post a Comment