Thursday 21 October 2010

Few films I've seen recently!

Right, so I've recently seen a few films.

Films we have lined up: RED, The Social Network and Paranormal Activity 2

So lets begin with RED.

Starring Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman, ex CIA agents know too much and are to be killed. A good mix of action and comedy, definitely worth seeing on the big screen! I have literally nothing at all bad to say about this film. If you like action, comedy, Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman, this film is just for you!

The Social Network

About the creators of 'Facebook' and how it all began a rather clever film and is VERY intriguing! Although not action packed or anything like RED is, it's still definitely worth seeing! The Story follows a teenage boy throughout his problems; lawsuits and friendship. It's a slow film but if you enjoy story this film should catch your eye, it's about an hour and a half long and will race by. It's almost like a documentary just... Better!

Paranormal Activity 2.

I have... Not seen this yet, I'm looking forward to seeing it, I was not a very big fan of the first but I guessed that before I actually saw it, just by the trailers. This film has grabbed my attention and may be what gets the film back onto it's feet and scaring us once more! Hopefully it won't be as predictable as the last was...!



Now onto other things

I have a new favorite song (Yay!) Like a G6 by Far East Movement I seriously cannot get enough of this song, after the first listen I kind of felt the curse come over me instantly... I've done everything like a G6 and I'm trying really hard not to do this blog like a G6 but I think... I just failed by going on about the song already.

Oh and I was looking at StarCraft 2... Still full price, very annoying but Black Ops should keep me busy on the 9th (I'm picking it up in the middle of the night for a special release!) So that should be fun.


Hmm... Oh and I played Quake with a friend who said he knew how to play... His score said different... I hope he'll get back into it soon and I rather doubt that for some reason, since he didn't seem very into it from the start. Link to the score can be found here: http://i53.tinypic.com/2nh2r5u.png
I think I'm done now for this first post, nothing much more to say and I don't actually know what else to write about... Oh!

Steam! Let's talk about steam... I'm going to sue them in a few days if they don't sort this shit out, they've taken money and then claimed that they haven't done it, even though it clearly states on any bank you checked at... I've given them a warning of 6 days to sort it out or I'm just going to go for it, I'm pretty sure I can't loose, just due to the fact that you can't take double the amount out and then claim you haven't done it when it's rather obvious...

Hit me up on PSN if you have one for black ops: KatNipKittyyY
And Quake: NOM_GoGo
Steam: Nnyukii9000
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/MGYukio


 

No comments:

Post a Comment